B751 Band Sawmill with 13 HP Gas Motor (Briggs & Stratton) Free Logosol Grindlux included! You Save: €689.00 Offer is good through 2020-08-17
Swedish Band Sawmill Best in Its Class
In its standard configuration, the Logosol B751 has a sawing length of 4.8 metres. This sawmill can manage logs of large diameters, up to 75 cm in diameter. With the fixed steps for depth of cut, you can easily set the sawmill to the desired board dimensions, quickly and accurately every time. You get a rigid and extremely functional band sawmill that is best in its class when it comes to sawing.
After several years of selling band sawmills from Norwood and other manufacturers, Logosol now takes the next step and launches an in-house developed band sawmill with the focus on user-friendliness and capacity. Logosol’s own band sawmill is Swedish-made and robust, with several well thought-out features that facilitate working with the machine. Its design is revolutionary and offers the best system for manual sawhead setting that you can find on the market.
Sawing in Fixed Steps
This sawmill model combines well-tried functions with innovative solutions. The sawhead is adjusted in fixed steps, which gives you a quick and exact setting of depth of cut. The simplified setting of depth of cut is a clear legacy from the adjusting crank of the Logosol M8 sawmill. One rotation of the crank is always 1 inch, and one additional step compensates for the kerf.
On the absolute scale on the sawhead there is also a Last Cut indicator, which helps you remember where the sawhead was positioned at the previous cut and works as a reference for the next. By this, it becomes easier for the sawyer to produce timber of exactly the right dimensions. You work quickly and comfortably, plus you get a perfect sawing result.
The Logosol B751 is a reliable and extremely robust band sawmill as well as it is easy to use. A smart log clamp and two log supports secure the log with great force, without damaging the timber. They work just as well when you are taking the first cuts as when cutting the last thin board.
The well thought-out design gives a vibration-free and accurate operation. The rails and the log bed are generously strengthened by a steel frame especially adapted for sawing directly on the ground. The band wheels have fan blades, which blow out sawdust and keep it clean and tidy, both inside the sawhead as well as at the worksite.
Several Motor Options
We offer several motors options: both smaller, more affordable alternatives, and others with an abundance of power. As options there are one petrol-driven 13 hp engine, and two electric motors (4.6 or 8 kW). The electric motors are highly efficient and give close to double the rated power during operation. In horsepower this is equivalent to 9.5 and 20 hp respectively. Equipped with the 8 kW electric motor, the B751 can compete with significantly larger and more expensive sawmills.
The log moulder LM410 also fits on the rails, driven by either petrol or electricity. The cuter is 410 mm wide, which means that you can mill large 16’’ beams. Extensions, sawdust management systems and many other accessories make it possible to upgrade the B751 to suit your sawmilling needs.
Ready to Start
The Logosol B751 is an excellent band sawmill if you prefer to cut timber with a band blade rather than a chain. The sawmill comes preassembled and with a detailed user manual. You only have to assemble the rails/log bed before the sawmill is ready to start. You quickly get started with your production and can start sawing shortly after you have received the sawmill. In addition, included in the purchase, you also get band blade, levelling feet, one log clamp, two log supports, water cooling, adjustable blade guide and a two-year warranty.
• Easy-to-set-up sawmill with preassembled sawhead. Levelling feet are included.
• Robust and solid. A stable design that gives you an amazing sawing result.
• Quick and accurate setting of the saw cut. The sawhead is adjusted in fixed steps. One rotation of the crank always equals 1 inch. One step compensates for the kerf.
• The Last Cut indicator on the absolute scale helps you remember the previous cut, and works as a reference for the next cut.
• A patent-pending log clamp with sturdy handle and robust design is included. It secures the log with great force without damaging the timber. It works just as well when you are taking the first cuts as when cutting the last thin board.
• Easy to keep the worksite clean. The band wheels have fan blades, which both blow out the sawdust and keep it clean and tidy inside the sawhead. A great advantage when changing band blades and carrying out maintenance and service.
• Exact blade guiding, which you only find on considerably larger and more expensive sawmills.
• The petrol-driven model has a first-class centrifugal clutch that facilitate the engine thrust during operation.
Effective sawing length (standard): 4.8 m
Max. log diameter: 75.1 cm
Max. cant width: 60 cm
Min. thickness of last board: 24 mm
Petrol engine: 13 hp
Electric motor: 4.6 kW or 8 kW
Type and size: Band length: 3843 mm Width: 33 mm
Band blade speed: 30 m/s
Band wheel diameter: 50 cm
Maintenance-free wheel bearings
Rotational speed: 1000 rpm