3” Square Cutter (MP21-5-3)
• Power Carving Performance with Only 3" Multi Cutter Series
• Smooth Carving out with Square □ type 10mm Carbide (Replaceable)
• Multi Function and direction is available
• Detail & Sculpting Performance
• Perfect for Power carving, Texture and Chainsaw carving furs
Model : 3” Square Cutter (MP21-5-3)
Max. Blade Diameter : 70 mm
Max. Working Depth : 20 mm
Max. RPM : 15,000 rpm
Disc Bore Size : 16.03 mm
Blade Width : 10 mm
Number of Teeth : 3 EA
- Please read and follow all safety instructions carefully. Please keep the manual for future reference.
- When operating, always wear safety equipment such as face masks and safety goggles.
- Always secure the workpiece securely when working.
- Make sure that the grinder switch is off before plugging in the power cord.
- Be careful not to touch the cutter blade. Serious injury may result.
- Always operate the tool with both hands firmly gripped, and never leave the tool with rotation.
- When using the tool, always use 220V without speed adjustment so that the speed does not fall below 11000RPM.
- After operation, turn off the switch and set it down when The remaining rotation stops completely.
- Please be sure to use it carefully because it may cause the rotation reaction(kick back) depending on the direction of rotation.
- Please remove the stone, sand and other material beforehand to use. If not, you may get blade damage.
Maintenance and inspection
- Inspect and tighten the bolts of each part before operation.
- After working, please keep clean so that there is no foreign matter such as dust, sawdust and rosin.
- If the cutter blade or belt is worn out, replace it with a new one.
- Manufacturer : MANPA corporation.
- Country of manufacture : Made in the Republic of korea.
- Address : Manpa corporation, 700-20 manseo-ro, Yangseong-myeon, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do