A good start for your woodworking project
The Do-It model is based on the Proman saw and is Nobex’s entry level miter saw. It features pre-set angles at many popular frame positions. It cuts 110 mm high and makes 4, 5, 6, 8, and 12 sided frames. The model uses the same saw blades as Proman, with toothings for plastic, metal and fast cutting of wood. You get great precision for a small investment.
- Perfect for beginners, great precision for a small investment.
- Preset locking. Quick and accurate for 4, 5, 6, 8, 12 sided frames and 90° cuts.
- Automatic saw suspension for easy positioning of workpiece.
- Esay to use and to store.
- Hardpoint long life replaceble sawblade.
- Table lenght: 350 mm
- Cut height: 110 mm (work-piece)
- Clamp: 1 Screw clamp
- Total weight: 2,3 kg
- Standard blade: 18 tpi