Nobex Champion 180
Probably the best mitre saw in the world!
The Nobex Champion is a genuine professional’s tool and has the biggest capacities of any mitre saw. Features include indexable mitre angle setting, grooves on the table surface for cutting compound angles, a fast-action work clamp which operates on angled as well as straight surfaces. Included is a rear fence extender which gives improved support to tall workpieces.
- Large capacities of up to 180 mm in depth and 125 mm at 45°
- Ensures accuracy to 0.08°
- Indexable mitre angle setting.
- Grooves on table surface for cutting compound angles.
- Adjustable depth stop.
- Fast-action work clamp, can be mounted in two positions to hold the work piece securely.
- Repeat length stop, specially designed for a mitre cut.
- Paralell parking. Very useful for storage and transport.
- Table lenght: 500 mm
- Cut height: 180 mm (work-piece)
- Clamp: 2 Fast action clamp
- Total weight: 5,6 kg
- Standard blade: 18 tpi